Italian FIGC has published today the updated edition of “Report Calcio“. The 68 pages document has been provided also in an English version and it is divided into 8 sections:
- Census of Italian football
- National Football Teams
- Amateur and youth football
- Economic profile of professional football
- Tax and social security contribution of professional football
- International benchmarking
- Stadiums, spectators and security
- Governance models in professional football
The aggregate turnover decreased for the first time after three consecutive growing seasons, to E2.62 bln compared to E2.72 bln recorded last year (-3.7%). On the other hand costs exceeded for the first time E3 bln.
Total net assets collapsed from E273.4M to E37.2M, with Serie A producing a negative aggregate. Slightly down the aggregate debt from E3,680M to E3,380M but with an increase in bank borrowings (Serie A went from 37% up to to 42%).
Whilst we remember you that you can access all Serie A Club data on our website (please follow this link), please have a look to the document.